HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Bow Hangers?
Thread: Bow Hangers?
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008, 01:10 PM
dan3530

Default RE: Bow Hangers?

Limbhook,
I think your on to something here.
The Limbhook is designed to ease the comfort of the hunter, fisherman or outdoorsman.The Limbhook can be used on any limb or tree from 1/2" to 7 1/2" at any angle because of the patent pending 360 degree rotating ball hook. (This is a good feature to have. It did not sayweather or not you can lock that rotating ball in place? I personally would want the ability to lock it down so that it would be easier to remove my bow. The last thing I would want is to have to fight with that ball and hook hanging up on my bow(moveing with my bow if I fail to lift it high enough)when that buck steps out. Also, for strength mainly, I would double the width of that velcro strap, this would also add to the attractiveness and would be an easy change to make.)You can use The Limbhook while hunting, fishing, at home or around the camp to hang bows, guns, lanterns, hunting bags or anything you can think of under 15 lbs. You can even attach it to climbing stands, ladder stands, I've even used it to hold my thermos on the roll-bar of my tractor. Great for camping !

Good luck with it,
Dan