HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - video..my son doing natural voice Gobbles and turkey calls
Old 12-01-2008, 01:40 PM
bloodcrick
Giant Nontypical

Default video..my son doing natural voice Gobbles and turkey calls

Okintroducing my oldest son Dalton, he just turned 17. He some how on his own, learned how to do natural voice gobbles and other turkey sounds without a call. He has been doing this since he was around 10 years old. I just thought he needed some recognition becauseI cant even began to do this with my voice []I would like to thank Rob/Pa Bowyer for creating this link for me, he's even doing it in DVD for me. Im on slow phone line so its just hard for me to load something like this in photobucket. Big hand for Rob, he is on my people to meet list Germ was supposed to dothis, but we got our lines crossed on what kind of tape it was (mini DV) But me and Rob enjoyed busting his Nads about it both great guys for offering to do this for me Thanks!! Germ, TFOX, and huntingson have all been in the woods with Dalton, and heard his voice calls first hand, and i think they will all agree if they had not knew he was there, they would have been fooled so i give you Dalton, the Gobbling boy wonder
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v499/Poorguy/Videos/?action=view&current=Bloodcrick.flv