HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - don't take a picture at all if you can't take a good one !
Old 11-21-2008, 04:19 AM
PreacherTony
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: don't take a picture at all if you can't take a good one !

ORIGINAL: Jollyarcher

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

Stealthy .... you are a self righteous ASS. You can take that to the bank, pal. You have been exposed ...... I HATE that someone mentioned Matt's post in this one ....they are night and day different ..... Matt set out to educate and help ... yours was to bash ........ass
Afterreading your signature line, I doubt highly that your reaction in type could be justified to the Lord... in fact, I'm certain that your chosen words are not those He would have wished for you to utter. [&o]
Jolly, if I substituted the word Jerk for ass ... would that have been better?? An ass is a Biblical word my friend.When one is called an ass, it is usually referring to how stubborn one is ...... why do you cringe when I say ass? How does calling someone an ass make me a hypocrite?

BTW, Hoyt was right, Iletstealthy get to me a little ... I shouldn't have because that was allhewere looking for ... toget under everyone's skin

Anyway, if I offended anyone by calling him an ass, I apologize ... I did not have to point out the obvious