HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - don't take a picture at all if you can't take a good one !
Old 11-20-2008, 09:35 PM
stealthycat II
Banned

Default RE: don't take a picture at all if you can't take a good one !

This is just another one of those threads where the person who started the thread, didnt stop to think for a second before he started typing. IDIOT!
I assure you I know exactly what I type

but one person responded more favorably to a quality picture over abloody picture.
Absolutely true

davidmil I believe in respecting Hunting and what it is, and maybe thats what seperates what I'm saying from what others are saying - respect.

I mean c'mon man, spend another 2-3 minutes makes a world of difference - if you're going to take a photo why not make it a good one?

Same hunter spends $$$ to be scent free, buys the best equipment, maybe leases a place, spends his valuable time .... and then doesn't take another 3 minutes and good field photo's ?

Man thats just lazy and uncaring and there aint no way you can argue that

Taking ANY pic would indicate they were probably proud of it.
I disagree 100%

We're not talking a monumental task here, we're talking just a few minutes to drag a deer from the back of a truck, out of a shop, getting off its back, putting the tongue back in the mouth, covering up excessive blood, smiling, ........ I mean very very basic, simple, easy to do stuff - hell you got it all right there, why not do it right and respectable instead of half ass ?

Thats what baffles me, it really does, and its indicative of people just not caring about the animal they hunt or the hunt itsself I think [&o]

Matt/TN

a fine photo - centered, the lighting was tricky I imagine, very nice - you could have leaned the bow against the deer to hide the wound, but aint nothing wrong at all with that photo, nobody can say anything negative about it

ORIGINAL: DropTine249

And honestly, I can see why alot of people dont take "amazing" photos- after all of the work put in to getting in stand, tracking, dressing, dragging, driving- who wants to go through some stupid photo session ?
good gawd ......... tell me in what other "anything" do you do, put so much work into, and after having grand success you DON'T spend time photographing the memory and doing it right ?