HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - don't take a picture at all if you can't take a good one !
Old 11-20-2008, 07:39 PM
Hoytail Hunter
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: don't take a picture at all if you can't take a good one !

ORIGINAL: Jollyarcher

Oh, I'm certain that thisonline debate over pictures would not quailfy as a time of extreme emotion. LOL. [half-serious] Now, perhaps if the author was at PT's house and he walked in while, say, the author was riding PT's bike? That may quailfy in a court of law as extremein mans eyes that eeked out some form of justification that inappropriate actions could not be contained.[/half-serious]

[full-out-serious]Do this, since you are so eager to defend his remark... ask PT himself to review it, if he's anything like his signature, he will admit that his words were ill chosen. [/full-out-serious]

Ok, enuff of that back n forth bullsh*t... I'll conclude that Imay be a lot of things, but ahypocrite I am not. ..!..
Dude, you don't get it. Read it again, I don't understand why you don't understand. I was actually in support of your stance that PT's words were not those thata Godly person should utter.

Just so you know, I think that anytime someone loses his cool, it is some sort of extreme emotion that has gotten him there.

EDIT: and just so you don't have another misunderstanding I meant that PT lost his cool, not you.