HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team The Dark Horses Thread (Returning Champs) (13)
Old 11-20-2008, 07:25 PM
quiksilver
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Official Team The Dark Horses Thread (Returning Champs) (13)

Marty - I think you're about to lay the hammer down on a buck. I really believe that. I'm calling your shot. You're next.

Danno - will you be making it out to Ohio for gun season? Let me know if you are. I'll give you some areas to scope out.

Duke - any more deer tags for you?

As for me, I have a doe tag that I saved for gun season. So that will give me something to do. I'll lug the Weatherby around and see if I can see one close to the camp. If not, maybe I can lay out a coyote or two again. More likely, I'll eat that doe tag and try to get one with the recurve in the late archery season. Al - if you wanna come down for deer camp, just let me know. PA nonres tags are $101.00. I just checked on their site. In 2 days of hunting, I'd give you a 40% chance of filling it with a legal buck. We'll be in Warren County, so that's not a bad drive for you at all. All you'll need to bring with you is a case of beer and $10 in change for playing cards.

Daniel - u been out lately? Any word on that big buck that you ran into earlier this season?