HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - don't take a picture at all if you can't take a good one !
Old 11-20-2008, 06:51 PM
Jollyarcher
Typical Buck

Default RE: don't take a picture at all if you can't take a good one !

ORIGINAL: Hoytail Hunter

[halfserious]What makes you absolutely certain that the Lord did not wish for PT to utter them? What if they(those words)are a neccessary evil in the cosmic scheme of things?[/halfserious]

[fullserious]this is OT but since all this is nonsense anyway...the post sequence above just goes to show that all men really are created equal. In times of extreme emotion, not even GODis reminder enough tocontrol the way in which a man conducts himself[fullserious]
Oh, I'm certain that thisonline debate over pictures would not quailfy as a time of extreme emotion. LOL. [half-serious] Now, perhaps if the author was at PT's house and he walked in while, say, the author was riding PT's bike? That may quailfy in a court of law as extremein mans eyes that eeked out some form of justification that inappropriate actions could not be contained.[/half-serious]

[full-out-serious]Do this, since you are so eager to defend his remark... ask PT himself to review it, if he's anything like his signature, he will admit that his words were ill chosen. [/full-out-serious]

Ok, enuff of that back n forth bullsh*t... I'll conclude that Imay be a lot of things, but ahypocrite I am not. ..!..