HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - don't take a picture at all if you can't take a good one !
Old 11-20-2008, 05:19 PM
mr4pt
New Sheriff

Default RE: don't take a picture at all if you can't take a good one !

mr4pt if its really that minimal of a memory that you just snap any old photo ... why post it on a website for all to see?
Because of people like you, I don't. My son likes to see his on the web tho. If it is your intent to prevent pictures of people proudly displaying their kill then job well done.

With every bit of due respect, IBM, if I was ever fortunate enough to shoot a monster like you took this year then by all means I would want to "dress" the picture up a little bit, because I would show that picture to everyone I knew. As far as shooting a deer that is "worth taking a picture of"...I am pretty sure you were hackin' on me but Idon't take a picture of every deer I shoot. If I happen to havea friendwith me or my son with me I'll try to get a picture with them and the deer for memories sake to put in my hunting pictures book, but that's as far as it goes.

Last year when my son shot a spike I took it off of the4 wheeler andgot a nice background of an old shed that is on the property that we hunt. I had my son's friend snap a picture of us together which turned out nice. Ieven framed it for him. Here's the picture...I had one person tell me that I should have at least washed the blood off of my hands and another critic beechin about the shadow in the picture.

I swear to God dude you don't even read the threads you create.