HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - How do you all Deal with "anti-hunter" inlaws?
Old 11-12-2008, 03:07 PM
IndyHunter83
Typical Buck

Default RE: How do you all Deal with "anti-hunter" inlaws?

My dads ex wife was one of those. She'd ask me how I could hunt while chewing a double quarter pounder down. You can give them all the stuff about how its actually more fair for the game and all that crap. Personally I use a reason that my cousin gave me (and he's a vegitarian who will only eat meat if he has cleaned it with his own hands) Here's the reason "When you take into consideration the types of conditions and preservatives that slaughter house meat goes through it just makes sense not to eat any meat unless you kill it yourself". Do I actually beleive this? Hell no. The truth is that I eat what I kill but when it comes down to it there's just something about squeezing that trigger and hearing that scream. I may be
sick but I hunt for the kill.

So next time just say to your mother in law that you think its morally wrong and unsanitary to eat food that you have not processed yourself.
So the next time your mother inlaw makes meatloaf and has you over for dinner just tell her that you think its morally wrong and unsanitary to eat meat that you haven't processed your self.