HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Don't eat deer meat, its bad for you!!
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 05:17 PM
okcaveman
Fork Horn

Default RE: Don't eat deer meat, its bad for you!!

ok i didn read the replies. seen this to many times. pregnant women been eating game killed with lead bullets for o say 250 years. any noticable problems? nope. me an my family been eating game killed by lead bullet our entire lives, same as my parents and grandparents and so on. any problems? nope. same with everybody else i know. now sure excessive lead is bad for you, but im sry but there is no way that a bullet that leaves a few tiny lead fragments that you ingest is gona harm you. the human body is an amazing thing. stop freakin out about what hasnt been an issue. this is just somebody wanting some attention for a "big find" prolly to justify the research money spent on this. if you want to see some serious side effects from food, look at the hormones that go into store bought meats, or the cocktaail of insecticides, fungicides, herbicides that are sprayed on you vegetables. ever heard of GMO? genetically modified organisms. they are taking and splicing a pesticide into cerrtain plants at the genetic level. thats something to worry about, not the lead in venison