HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I'll try again...
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 01:04 AM
no_skill

Default RE: I'll try again...

ORIGINAL: StruttinGobbler3

as for camo you can buy camo netting or cloth of some type to hang on your climbers shooting rail. that will hide most of your movements. from the sound of it if you're sitting over thousands of tracks, a scrape, and near a bedding area, then you don't need anything to lure the deer to you. sounds like they're already using that area pretty heavily. good luck, after that first one you'll be hooked like the rest of us hunting addicts on this site.
Well Its not exactly on top of the tracks its about 35yards away. I can't see that spot either because of all the little pine trees secluding it... I grabbed the closest tree that is usable all the others are too far away or too skinny to climb. There is tracks about 10 yards away and a decent bit of them to just not like the other spot. So I want them to come over in my direction so I can see them and get a shot off. It looks like from time to time they stray over my way (atleast 2-3 times a week.) Tomorrow I'll work on getting a picture of it and post it and we can go from there.