HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Indiana bow shops
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 02:50 PM
peregordusmc

Default RE: Indiana bow shops

Im not sure where abouts you are. But i go to a shop in wabash i believe it is. The place is called Bass and Bucks. They have a website you can go to so you can check there hours and location. I have only been living in indiana for a short time.I have only been there one time looking for the new 09 diamonds. Its family owned and the customer service was awesome. I told them that was my first time there and they gave me a tour of the whole place. Showed me their ranges and everything. A friend went with me to talk to someone about a muzzleloading question and he got more info than he was looking for. They are a dealer for like 15 different bow companies. Its a nice place and im guessing if you called them they would be happy to help you out. I dont know howfar of a drive it would be for you but i drive about 30-40 minutes to get there. But like i said i have only been there one time but they gave me more than enough reason to buymy next new bow from them and make that drive and recommend them to other people. Good luck with that issue you have going on.