HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Surrender your firearms
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 08:37 PM
Colorado Luckydog
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Surrender your firearms

ORIGINAL: SWThomas

First of all, this will never happen in anyone on this forum's lifetime. I'm sick of hearing uninformed people say that Obama is going to "Take our guns away" if elected. It simply won't happen. He can't just decide one day that he wants to ban guns and it just happens. There's a lot of other really important people that also need to sign off on that before it would even get a peek atseeing thelight of day. And there'll never be that many people who agree to take a huge steaming pile of dung on the 2nd Ammendment of the Constitution.

But (hypothetically) if it were to happen, I would stand in the picket lines with all the other gun owners and protest. I would not, however, die trying to defend my right to bear arms. What good would I be to my wife and daughter if I was dead.
You sound like a big old sissy! I used sissy because what I wanted to say would have been marked out anyway. How many AMERICANS do you think have died in the past to protect your dumbass and protect your right to bear arms. Wake the @#$% up! ARE YOU FRENCH BY ANY CHANCE?!!

EDIT-WHAT GOOD ARE YOU TO YOUR WIFE AND DAUGHTER IF THEY KNOW YOU HAVE NO BACKBONE???