HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Wanna Hunt my Private Land for FREE!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 12:17 PM
The Outdoorsman
Typical Buck

Default RE: Wanna Hunt my Private Land for FREE!!!

Im going to step in here again, I agree with WWHunter on this, my dad and our long time family friend own the land I hunt on, and Im more than welcome to hunt whenever I want to, but I still view myself as a guest there because I dont actually own any of it. I go down and help with the food plots, cut trees on the trails, put up stands, etc. The area was hit hard by high winds from the dying trail of the hurricanes and left alot of trees down in the woods blocking the trails that were bushhoged for us to get the RTV or ATV in there to get deer out and walking. I went down there with no questions asked to help chainsaw the trees out of the way, only one other person that does not own any of the property came down to hunt, the others that have been there to hunt and more than likely will be there again this year never came down. I wont leave trash laying around there either, just my personality, its littering and not called for. WWhunter has a good gripe here, if you are allowed to hunt on a piece of property, you need to consider it a privelige and treat as if the roles were reversed and you owned the property and you let people on there to hunt. sorry, Im not your mom and wont pick up after you.