HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Camp Fire Music
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 09:00 AM
fastetti
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Camp Fire Music

ORIGINAL: lovethebigguns

Usually it's a little Rodney Carrington, most of you probably know the short song ******* and beer? Then it's King George, Garth and other country favorites. But definately only country for us.

Great thread!! I love the threads that put a smile on my face thinking about some good ole times!
Do you put on a little "Show them to me" by Rodney after that? What a great song! Of course, the only time he is playing Chicago this year is opening day of Michigan Rifle Season!![:'(] Man I wanted to see him play!!

Do yourself a favor, go to youtube.com and search "Show them to me" by Rodney. If you like country, you'll laugh you behind off!

Being a city boy, I have to second just hearing the Coyotes yelp. For someone who doesn't hear them that often, its a great sound. Except the once in a while when we shoot a deer and let him lay overnight, then its the worst sound in the world!

Country is our prefered choice if were inside shooting the breeze inside, but outside, the crackling of the fire and the coyotes is all we need.