HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Rub Busters Thread (49)
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 03:02 PM
tky1187
Fork Horn

Default RE: Official Team Rub Busters Thread (49)

Sorry I haven't checked in lately guys. I was in Ohio 2 weeks ago now and on my second morning out I shot a doe and a small 6 point. Then on out third and final morning I had another buck at 20 yds for 20 mins but my tag was filled then out of no where a doe appeared so I smacked her. Wasnt sure what to expect as far as quality and quantity because we have neither here where I hunt in PA, but I really wish I woulda held out for a bigger buck because we def saw a few. But atleast I know what I can pass and what I can't for next year. I saw 1 doe and a buck that didn't pass the antler restrictions sat nite here in pa so I didn't get totally skunked opening day. I will get some pics posted here as soon as my g/f shows me how to do so. Also I guess I have to post my ohio buck in the contest since it was my first buck on the year, so I'll get his numbers on here ASAP. Good luck to the rest of ya, hopefully we can put a few on theboard.