HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Big Bucks Gone Wild Thread (44)
Old 10-05-2008, 10:31 AM
Pope94/IA
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: official team 44 thread

Thats a great idea but remember im only 13 and I do have limits on what I can do on the computer with other people. My mom is the main boss around here and she might not let me get a tee shirt from someone that doesn't own an official business. Unless the t-short shop has a website of somesort that you can order custom t-shirts from there. Then she might let me.

If this idea does get taken farther then i have some good ideas. I could redo the image. (instead of using the avatar). The orginial picture of that buck was much much bigger. I just rezied it. I can keep it orginal size and then do sorta the same dark red feature around it for the back side of the shirt with Big Bucks Gone wild curving around the top in big letters with the Show us your racks! on the bottom. Then in the front have two arrows crossing like an x(sense this is a bowhunting competition) with Team 44 accross the middle of it.
do you know if the shirt people can get the colors from the image to use as the main color of the shirt.
I think having that orange-ish color as the shirt instead of a plain white would look better.