HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Spider bull has been killed
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 05:14 PM
CAelknuts
Fork Horn

Default RE: Spider bull has been killed

ORIGINAL: JNTURK

something you may want to consider with regards to everyone bashing your statements....regardless of what you say or how you say it..being a brand new member coming on her and testifying to what you have seen may lead many questioning your story.
You make a good point. People on here don't know me, as I've not posted here until just very recently. On the other hand, I've been posting regularly on other websites such as Bowsite and Monster Muleys for years. I understand how credibility sometimes only comes with tenure, which is probably part of why I don't post on here very often. I've got a great relationship with many of the other posters on those websites, so tend to stay where my comments do not get responses that are personal attacks just because someone doesn't agree with me.

In a way, it's too bad I don't have more familiarity with the posters here, as I did a live update nightly on both Bowsite and Monster Muleys of my elk hunt, and it was very popular. I had internet service up on the mountain, so would post my day's experience each night after we got back to camp. I was usually up past 11:00 writing, and everyone seemed to enjoy following along. There were over 400 responses between the two websites. I probably shouldn't say this, but will regardless...nearly allof the people over there were a heck of a lot more positive toward me than around here. But then, that's just a personal observation.