HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Spider bull has been killed
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 02:29 PM
RedRiverHntr
Fork Horn

Default RE: Spider bull has been killed

Just so I am clear....I never said that these guys did anything illegal. Nor did I impune their integrity or any one else's who had posted to this thread.

If it wouldn't make you a little "uneasy" to hunt with a small army of guides/spotters that are only there in order to track and spot and report back to you in order to get you on a specific bull....twice....then CA it sounds like you have a future in hunting with that MB group. Good hunting to ya! Hope you get what you want and enjoy the he!! of it!!!! Just realize that kind of hunt is not for every one. Forget the dollar values involved.For me it has nothing to do with the money.And it doesn't matter that it was on public land either.

I just said that it kind of stuck in my craw is all. To each his own.
I just bet that hunter is fair to bursting with pride over his trophy! I bet he has told his hunting story, of his persistance and diligence, not to mention his intestinal fortitude, over and over by now. I bet he could care less what I or any of you think about his kill. He has his opinion of his hunt. Just like CA does. Just as all of us do.

If some 14 year old had taken that bull right out from under them? Priceless.