HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Should Doctor Death Post His Hunting Diary Again This Year?
Old 10-01-2008, 08:02 PM
fingerz42
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Should Doctor Death Post His Hunting Diary Again This Year?

ORIGINAL: DoctorDeath

ORIGINAL: fingerz42

ORIGINAL: DoctorDeath

ORIGINAL: fingerz42

I'd rather read the nutrition facts for pork grease. It'd be less painful, yet more interesting too. I cant stand arrogant people. If I could pay for big hunts like he does, you better believe I could kill more bucks than some people do in a lifetime. Its funny what some high fences and deep pockets can do. Dont be fooled.

No wonder his topics go on and on.. he self bumps them every chance he can. He's too full of himself to let his topic just float away like all the rest, instead he bumps it up so we can see the trash over and over.
Ahhhhhhhhh little grasshopper ...one of these days you to can be a master of the elusive whitetail ...until then cheer up Buck-O ...there always the outdoor channel where you can WATCH how is done

dd
That is exactly your problem. You're way to full of yourself. That is why 50% of the people don't want to read the garbage you call your hunting log.
Ahhhhhhhhhh but the 50% who know ANYTHING ABOUT hunting do

dd
Yeah because you're the guy with all the answers. Think again. You're no better of a hunter than any of us. Get off your soap box, you dont belong up there. Peasant.