HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Bowtech Extreme Solo
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 09:53 AM
pizzitem
Spike

Default Bowtech Extreme Solo

Fellas.

I have an Extreme Solo that I bought I think in 2001 that I would like to setup from start to finish. Could you guys please help me?

Well I need to get a new string first. With that being said how long of a string do I need. The orginal writing on the bow faded away but I took it to shop and I think they called Bowtech and asked them what the string length was. I don't know it off the top of my head right now but I can look when I get home. I'm at work now.

I think my situation is unique because I think I bought this bow in 2001 because it came with the PF cam. I remember going to an Archery shop after this and getting the Infinity put on. I don't think they came out with this cam until 2002 so thatis why I say 2001.

As for my draw length I'm shooting a 08 Guardian at 26 1/4.

I'll have to look when I get home to see what cam module is on there but I think it's the one with the shortest draw length.

Another thing is the Brace Height what do I set this to? At that time the solo came with two different Brace Heights and will changing the cam aftect this measurement.

I'm looking forward to getting the old gal put back together cause she never really got a chance to stretch her legs or should I say limbs.

Thanks
Jeff