HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - NC Guys- Anyone heard of a season change next year
Old 09-27-2008, 09:28 PM
Oneshot7
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: NC Guys- Anyone heard of a season change next year

It is so much BS around here guys. I plan to go to college to become a Marine/Wildlife biologist, our fishing is getting screwed up to. There is a reason I bowhunt, I love the peacefullness of the woods during bow season, no guns going off every 10 minutes. An EAB program would not hurt my feelings at all, considering if you see a buck once around here, most likely he will show up again in the same spot. I really like the idea of antler restrictions of three to a side, unless the animal is wounded. Five dollars per extra set of doe tags would bring in so much more revenue to our WRC, but I guess they can not see that. I buck a year, Antler restrictions, EAB program at least do something NC, besides opening up gun season from Sept. 8 to Jan. 1. I also like the idea of an early season for does like some other states have in place. This sounds like I have to go lobby now and voice my opinions, no matter how broke I go. [:@]
Brent