HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Mountain States Elk Hunting Opportunities, Something Wicked Your Way Comes
Old 09-25-2008, 08:57 AM
crenshaw
Typical Buck

Default RE: Mountain States Elk Hunting Opportunities, Something Wicked Your Way Comes

You need to contact your congressmen. I work hear in DC but im orginally from out west and I hunt out there every year for my vacation and I know the problem. Get to pressureing your crongressmen, get people together and right a petition for a management plan, show all the pics, and examples of how the wolfs are destroying the livley hood of the people and the countryside. You got to make it public that there needs to be order and control. People in your area can change things, I know in wyoming they had enough pressure to bring this topic to the front of many conversations, also in alaska. If you can show the damage and the threat and get everyone behind you then you can bring about change, Plus your congressmen is your man, if he doesnt help you, next election, get someone else.

oh and the wolfs would never last in dc, the deer are to smart they would have the wolfs chasing them across the highway and getting smacked by cars. The deer here know how to look both ways when crossing the road, its ridiculous.