HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - problem i may have.....any suggestions?
Old 05-31-2003, 10:33 PM
mauser06
Giant Nontypical

Default problem i may have.....any suggestions?

ok im saving for my bow....i have 220 or so..plus a check in 5 days...so i will be at about 500....ready to go bow shopping soon after that....my mom thinks im nuts spending over 200 on a bow(she dont know jack about bows or hunting period)...i think my dad may fall into that also....what can i say to convince them i need to spend atleast 5-600 for everything? thats what i plan on atleast...so far i got...times changed..bows are alot better then they were when he(dad) bought them and things are better and more expensive and a cheap bow wont shoot good and i wont have that...it will save me money in the future because if i cant buy the bow i want now i will sooner or later....i worked for the money its mine and i should beable to buy whatever i want that will make me happy.....and when its just me and my dad talking i can bring up the fact that he had(not sure what he has now) multiple ar-15s which run about 800 a piece when he built them and he didnt shot them much...they werent for any target competitons or anything and he couldnt hunt with them so they were just for fun....cant bring that up infront of my mom because she thinks they are cheap! lol....i dont think i will bring it up anyway because he might sell all the guns i dont need...like my FAL..and my pistol...and my semi 22....and maybe all the guns he bought me.....how can i convine them? thanx.....i know whats needed.....i did the research and know what i want....but now to buy it........