HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Big Bucks Gone Wild Thread (44)
Old 09-22-2008, 06:56 PM
Pope94/IA
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: official team 44 thread

sunday night, I had a nice mature doe step out at about 20-25 yards and then walked off. A few minutes later two deer come out in the timber line in front of me about 100 yards. I just watched them thinking they were does and then one of them raised its head and I saw a little thing sticking up. I got the binos out and it was a little 6 point. For about 20 minutes they were feeding over in front of me then the other deer (a doe) walked off and that little buck came right under my stand. It never spotted me. It was always looking to the left of me and getting nervous. I figured another deer was there.

Oh and I pretty much got charged by a little doe. I was walking to a stand and I was getting ready to go down this hill when this little doe popped its head p and just glared at me, then it started walking straight towards me then starting trotting then running, it was about 10 yards when I finally got my bow up just incase then it finally scampered off.