HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP LIBERALS!!!!!
Old 09-19-2008, 07:56 AM
hillbillyhunter1
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP LIBERALS!!!!!

and for the record, i'm not a huge fan of premade BBQ sauce
No problem there. Here we say of our homemade sauce: "don't get any of it on your forehead or you'll end up licking your face off"

The only problem is sometimes one can't leave the beans alone to stick a piece of pig in their mouth

I'd have to think that this Organization has partisan objectives or at least has now succumbed to partisan pressure. After all, having Palin there would increase their overall exposure geometrically and their current decision is much to their own detriment, if their objective is todraw attentionout against the policies of Iran. Seems though now everyone involved is a loser. Them a lot. Hillary a lot (because of her irrational withdrawl from a "partisan" event---ludicrous). Palin a little. Shame. Now they'll be known as the rally that disinvited Palin and their "cause" will run a distant second. Palin's critics have a self proclaimed toe-hold on her "lack of foreign policy experience" yet it seems, if things like this are as I perceive them, they are truly scared to see what she is capable of, and I'd bet, rightly so.