HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Butt Out tool...
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 09:47 PM
Bols

Default RE: Butt Out tool...

ORIGINAL: quiksilver

This tool is horrible.

Last weekend, I was hunting chipmunks with King of the Mountain Outfitters in the West Virginia panhandle when the stars aligned, and Itagged-out ona Boone & Crockett caliber bull chipmunk. Well, the official scorers were on their way over with the outfitter, still 20-30 minutes away. Never one to waste time,I decided to go ahead and field dress the chipmunk and give the Butt-Out a try. This is where things took a turn downhill.

This Butt-Out tool is supposed to help making field dressing easy, but that couldn't be any further from the truth. I stuck that thing up my ass, and bent down to try to start gutting that stinking chipmunk, and, being totally honest - that tool didn't help at all. In fact, all it did was make my whole ass-end feel sore and incredibly uncomfortable. Field dressing the chipmunk was no easier. I've gutted thousands of chipmunks, and never in my life have I felt so damn miserable and constipatedjust trying to finish up a routine field-dressing job.

To make matters worse, I'm pretty sure my tool was defective, because it wouldn't come out. With a half-pound of PVC lodged firmly in my anus, I had to have the outfitter run me overto Mon General Hospital for a surgical removal of the tool. I was a little bit embarrassed at first, but the doctor was kinda cute, so I didn't mind having him checking out my derriere.

I would not recommend this product.
Are you sure it is a half pound of PVC?