HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team The Dark Horses Thread (Returning Champs) (13)
Old 09-18-2008, 02:32 PM
quiksilver
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Official Team 13 Thread (Returning Champs) The Dark Horses.

Well gentlemen, my final non-hunting weekend of 2008 is just around the corner. If time was moving any slower right now, the clocks would be spinning backwards.

I would've liked to have spent a day over the weekend glassing in Ohio, but there's just no time. I have rehearsal dinner tonight and wedding tomorrow. It's an overnighter, so I won't get home until Sunday. I'm leaving the door open for a Sunday scouting trip to scope out some new areas, but I'm probably going to bank up a little bit of wife time that afternoon. I might even be Husband-of-the-Year and do all of the housework. Score some Brownie points. You know.

You guys that aren't married yet . . . you'll soon come to learn that there's a distinct measure of politics that goes into keeping the woman mildly satisfied, and keeping your hunting dreams alive. I use the words "mildly satisfied" because, unlike men,they will never be "happy." It's just not in their genetic makeup.