HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Nameless Assassins Thread (45)
Old 09-18-2008, 04:09 AM
RUTTINBUCKS.COM
Spike

Default RE: Official Team 45 Thread

so close yet far away, soon as i got in my stand i heard alot of blowing like a deer ,but not a warning blow just cleaning his nose, couldn't see any thing coming from the other side of a thick little 20 by 20 wooded section, then it stopped for about 45 min. then i heard something and looked and this little tree was going left to right , and there 25 yard away a 140 class big boy , the sun was bad bad in my eyes and the deer was just not in the best of shooting positions to much brush so i watched him for about 3 min beating on this tree, and he walked down in to this marsh and out of site , but he contued to beat up other tree before running up and down the creek , he made so much noise in the water i think he was taking a bubble bath,i never seen him after that. little while later a little 6 pointer went passed my brothers stand and right to me, kinda nice to watch something your going to pass on, went out 3 times seen deer everytime, going to try and get out tonight, going to try and get big boy, GOOD LUCK