HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team The Dark Horses Thread (Returning Champs) (13)
Old 09-17-2008, 07:31 AM
quiksilver
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Official Team 13 Thread (Returning Champs) The Dark Horses.

Jason... Justgive this to your wife, she'll understand.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hunting Release Form

Dear Jason's Wife:

Please let Jason go hunting. It is imperative that he goes hunting. The hopes
and dreams of millions depend on his success this season.

Yours Truly, Team 13

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If that doesn't work, maybe we can all chip-in and buy you one of those pampoose backpacks, so you can take Jason Junior out there with you.

So I shot bow and went spotting last night. No video (never stopped back home to grab the camera). Saw some nice deer, but the big boy wasn't out at the new farm. I saw 2 other vehicles spotlighting in the area, so I can imagine what they were looking for.When I was out there on Saturday, the landowner told me that he's been seeing a lot of spotting traffic, 2-3 every night, double that on weekends. So, I'd say that the big buck is wise to those shenanigans already. Glad I started early and got to see him before he became light-shy. I'm sure he's still around, just staying out of the fields and being more reclusive.

Al: I mailed your broadheads yesterday. They should be there before the weekend. Don't sweat the postage, buddy - just "pay it forward" to the next guy.

Danno: Heading up to the camp this weekend?

Daniel: Been shooting the new bow?

Duke: Any action yet?