HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team The Dark Horses Thread (Returning Champs) (13)
Old 09-12-2008, 10:09 AM
quiksilver
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Official Team 13 Thread (Returning Champs) The Dark Horses.

Allrightgentlemen - Tomorrow is the day that Dark Horses hit the track. We've already fallen behind the leaders, but there are3 quarters left to play, and I'm confident that we've got the ponies to dominate this contest. It's time to put the Barbie Dolls away, buy some Wheaties, andstep it the hellup.I don't just wanna win. I wanna absolutely freaking dominate.

Tomorrow is the day that we start laying down some major-league antler. Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of our contest lives. Blueranger,arrowdynamics, 16pt - we're going to need more frequent updating. You guys are leaving your teammates hanging here...

Duke - tag a roadkill doe if you have to. EARN THAT BUCK TAG!

Daniel - one day of prairie dog hunting is all you get, then your focus shifts to tagging a buck. You have to focus. No excuses.

Al- Quit being such a cheapass and buy yourself an Ohio or PA tag and get HUNTING! Start whoring around with a few exotic dancers to get your luck back on track!

Jason - Get your bow sighted in. Pronto. Iowa will be here before you know it.

Dan - you'remy money-betfor buck #1.

Do whatever is necessary to drum up good karma! Help old ladies across the road. Donate to the homeless. Buy some Livestrong bracelets. Take your wives out to the movies. Tell them that their hair looks nice. Give that hot waitress a few extra dollars. She deserves it. Stopshort-changing the churchon your tithe - you cannot lie to Jesus. Dammit, we need some GOOD LUCK!!!

Winners win, losers lose. We're entering the2nd quarter, and we're down. Men, it's time to pick yourselves up off the floor and make it happen! It's gametime.