HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Selling my Warcraft account with 4 70s, over 21k gold, full private guild bank
Old 09-09-2008, 02:31 PM
BrutalAttack
Nontypical Buck

Default Selling my Warcraft account with 4 70s, over 21k gold, full private guild bank

I'm selling my account with 4 level 70s, a full bank alt with a full private guild bank, 22k gold, and easily another 20k gold in mats/items.

It's on two PvE Pacific time zone realms based at the Seattle datacenter so the ping is very low.

There is way too much stuff to go into alot of detail but I'll just quickly list the toons and you can email me for specifics.

Alliance 70 hunter - Kara geared,Beast mastery, over 130 Heroic badges set up to farm with max herb/max mining/max fishing/max cooking. Lots of epic gear, tops DPS in 10 mans all the time. Super rare vanity pets (Mr. Pinchy, Toothy's bucket etc). All the rare cooking recipes, epic flyer (rare rep mount).

Alliance 70 Paladin - Prot geared for kara tanking, 13k life unbuffed, uncrushable, both +51 stamina trinkets, max enchanting with tons of recipes, max skinning, has a 1k+ healing kara set, epic flyer. Make tons of money by AoE farming the Clefthoof herds, or solo Stratholme/Scholo for enchanting mats/runecloth. Bank is FULL of BC enchanting mats.

Alliance 70 Druid - Resto spec, +1500 bonus healing unbuffed, all epics, max alchemy, max leatherworking (tribal), has 3 flask recipes, and almost all the transmute recipes. Is basically an engine that I use to make money off primal might transmutes and supply my other toons with potions/flasks. Regular flight form, some rare vanity pets and leatherworking recipes. Also has the most valuable elixer in the game (mageblood).

Bank alt - has over 17k cash, bank full of primals, stacks of fire/life/etc, BC rep items over 1,000 of them, tons of rare gems, private guild bank with over 2 tabs full of BC herbs, neatherweave and other valuable stuff. You can play the AH with this toon and make 300g-500g a day easily.

Horde PvE PST server
70 Warlock - Affliction spec, newly 70, some nice peices, 5k gold ready for epic flyer, +600 spell damage.

38 Hunter - Alt, has some good twink items.

Bank alt- not sure how much is on this bank alt but it's at least 1k gold and lots of items to sell.

I am the original owner. I have the CD Key that the account was created with, it is included. All characters are available for transfer.

Please email/PM for specifics. I'm willing to do this face to face or through a secure intermediate like E bay, Pay pal etc. Funds MUST clear before I give the account information. You are NOT BUYING THE ITEMS or CHARACTERS. You are buying my account password . I will set up a dedicated email address for the account so you can take it over as you wish once I've given you the password.

Thank you