HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - western new york deer hunting
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 08:21 AM
B&C Wanna B
Fork Horn

Default RE: western new york deer hunting

ORIGINAL: baker farms

I got ya. the answer to your questions are yes and we follow the bag limits set by the DEC. They have turned our area into a hunters dream and we all know only a dummy argues with success. I am busy as i want to be. You know what is true I had 17 clients for the 4 week season and 10% of the hunters really did take 90% of the deer. I do not allow anyone out of thier stands for one it is a huge block of woods and they are sure to get lost second the last thing I want them to do is to walk through another mans set up But thanks for your time ands input at least you were not one of those miserable idiots that seem to abound on this site tb
[align=left] [/align]
Well if you leased to 17 hunters and 10% (or 1.7....let's call it two) of them got 90%t of the deer, Then you could assume that if they hunted in archery season that they could have taken a max of four deer, and if in gun season 6 deer. So lets assume its is right in the middle at 5. So 5 deer taken amounts to a full ninety percent. Let's pretend the remaining ten percent amounts to an entire deer rather than a fractional deer. Thus 6 deer were taken. Considering NY game regulations only 3 of those could have been bucks as there is only one buck per hunter per season type.

So 3 bucks out of 17 hunters. to be totally honest no i would not pay that much!