HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Custom Pencil Drawings by Nina
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 12:12 PM
Piebalddoe

Default Custom Pencil Drawings by Nina

Art By Nina Lukaszewicz www.outdoor-dreams.com

[center]
A fine piece of customized art is a beautiful thing to be treasured for years, and a perfect way to honor a special person, pet or memory. No matter the subject, be it a deer, dog, or family member - everything I do is drawn with the same devotion. Each of my pieces is thoughtfully planned and carefully drawn to your exact specifications.

Now is the time to have your custom art commissions ordered, either as a gift for the upcoming holidays or a piece for yourself. I have absolutely no work to do right now, so I am free to take some orders! Just send me a PM here or email me at [email protected]. Please use the title of "Artwork" in your email so I know it isn't spam. I have a very reasonable turnaround time of less than a month. The base price for artwork on an 11" x 14" paper is $200 - This is for one subject on the paper, for example one portrait of a dog, or one portrait of a person. The price of your drawing depends on its complexity, so it will be more expensive to add more subjects or incorporate a background. I can also do bigger pieces, just name your dimensions, and I also offer logo drawings and paintings. Some of my most popular commissions include portraits of family members and pets, and trophy portraits of your hunting kills.

Examples: