HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Club 17 Barely Legal Thread (17)
Old 09-07-2008, 06:40 PM
Ken/WV
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team Club 17 Barely Legal Thread (17)

Been cool here.....around 70 the last three days....been calling for rain but so far nothing. So that isn't worth a hoot. I got online and made probaly my last order from cabelas for this year. Got some new scent eliminator spray to compliment my scentblocker clothes. I also got a new seat o pants harness so I don't have to fight with my old harness that came with a ladder stand i bought. I guess now the wife gets the old junk harness and I get the new one to use with my climbers. I have never wore a harness for the full season, but this year I'm going to. I have been bowhunting from a climber since I was 15 and never used a harness till I was 23(two years ago). That year and last year I used one on and off, but this year I'm going 100% tie off.

I also ordered some code blue gel, anda couple bow hoist ropes. A new scent blocker beanie to match all the other stuff I got last year. I also got a new pair of hunting socks. Just the small odds and ends basically. I had to spend $150 to get $20 off. LMAO. But anyway...I'm taken care of now and I'm ready for the season. Just got to keep practicing and basically put in the time waiting.