HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Horn Ultimatum Thread (38)
Old 09-03-2008, 12:17 PM
trouthunter

Default RE: Official Team Horn Ultimatum (38) Thread

OK..just breezed thru the threads and I'm sure I missed a few points here and there...

Names Scott, 38yrs youngand I hail from Idaho. I've been bowhunting since I was 12. I primarily hunt on public ground for mule deer, but the whitetail population is increasing near my area, and if I don't have any luck I venture up north to my cousins (shed33) and hunt whitetail with him. I just bought a 7acre place surrounded by ranch land this year, and have permission to hunt about 500 acres of open sage brush country for mulies around my place.

I also hunt elk, which I'm a bit more passionate about than deer. I'm usually running into deer on my way to my elk hunting spots. I met up with Rybo a couple years ago up in North Idaho and took him on his first elk hunt. Hope he is lucky this season...

Anyways, I'll try to make an effort to catch up a bit more on the thread and hopefully add a nice buck to the team by the end of the season. Happy hunting all!!