HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team The Dark Horses Thread (Returning Champs) (13)
Old 09-03-2008, 11:53 AM
NY/Al
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 13 Thread (Returning Champs) The Dark Horses.

I love that picture......[8D]

Anyways, just swapped cards and all i got was one buck.

[align=left]Looks to be a 2 1/2,6 point, nothing to write home about.[/align][align=left][/align][align=left]I wish i would have put my good camera in this spot. This is a classic buck crossing that everyone over looks. Its on the west side of a 2 acre pond and just outside of the county woods. The bucks know not to get into the county woods because everything gets shot in there, so when they cross the road they have to go this way.Either that or theyhave to go way around the pond, or run the gauntlet. You probably dont get what im saying, so since im feeling creative, heres a picture.[/align][align=left][/align][align=left][/align][align=left][/align][align=left]Green=bedding area[/align][align=left]blue=water[/align][align=left]red= DANGEROUS county woods![/align][align=left]Yellow=where i might put a stand[/align][align=left]Brown=Trail[/align][align=left]Grey=trail cam[/align][align=left][/align][align=left]Art class is over, have a goodday![/align]