HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Pass Thru Crew (18)
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 07:59 AM
SwampCollie
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 18 thread

I like pass thru crew. It is catchy, so lets roll with it.

Sorry if I got a bit worked up. There are tons of things that I'd MUCH rather be doing than pulling long hours at work. I have been a bit frustrated with them lately, and it wasn't right of me to let that frustration show here. My appologies to everyone.

In response to the ? about spotting bucks.... a good friend of mine lives right down on the river (James), they only have like 6 acres, but it is absolutely slam full up with deer. Almost hit a fawn yesterday with the golf cart. We've been scoutin out for geese and teal and are heading to build a duck blind today... apparently there are a bunch of big boys hanging out up there. I'm exciting more so because he wants Rebecca (my better half) to come in and arrow a doe... or a bruiser if one comes by. I have some pretty good leads this year, but its not going to be like last season where I can just ride out to the club and hunt for three days straight. Going to be a lot of traveling around and calling in favors and building duck blinds on the side for a few afternoon deer hunts. It all works out well.