HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team The Horse Tamers Thread (14)
Old 08-28-2008, 02:46 PM
quiksilver
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Official Team The Horse Tamers Thread (14)

Limited Time Offer from the Reigning WORLD CHAMPS:

Tired of getting skunked in the HNI contest over and over and over again?
Having nightmares about being trampled by racehorses?
Tired of all those disheartening days in the stand, not seeing anything?
Are your buddies starting to call bull **** on your neverending claims that you're "waiting for the big one?"
Tired of feeling "inadequate" around your hunting buddies?

Fret no longer! Your prayers have been answered!

For just $29.99 + Shipping & Handling, you can be the proud new owner of the Huntingnet Bowhunting Contest Success Kit!

Kit Includes:

Mighty Putty (1 stick)

31" Gross B&C Deer Antlers

Full Color Deer Density Map of the United States

Just use our patented "Dark Horse Signature-Series Map" to find areas most likely to be littered with roadkills, then drive around until you find a fresh one.Simply hop out with your Mighty Putty and Booner Antlers ready-to-go,then pose for your Glamour Shots! It's fun and easy!

Please send all orders/inquiries to:

Dark Horses: A team of destiny
866Racetrack Lane
Lexington, KY 12345

Or call our customer service line at 1-888-HORSES WIN

Just listen to a fewtestimonials fromour satisfied customers:

"This is probably my only chance at getting anything. Thanks Dark Horses!" - Buckmaster

"Maybe now I can actually produce a scorable buck to go along with all my claims of monster bucks and expert woodsmanship!" - Droptine229

"This will certainly help me break the streak. Mr. Mass, here I come!" - Germ

"I've been talking a big game for a long time. Now, maybe I'll actually produce some real-world results to go with it." - MN/Kyle

"I have no chance at the deer in my avatar, so I figure this 31 incher will definitely get me some more credibility on the site." - Siman08/OH