HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Pass Thru Crew (18)
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 07:06 AM
SwampCollie
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 18 thread

ORIGINAL: GrayDawg

To be completely honest- I'm not getting the warm-fuzzies regarding the level of dedication/commitment from this group. I've tried to get things going with respect to a team name and in the last 2 days- not one other team member has offered up any alternative names to the one I suggested & only one other team member has replied at all!

My teams in the ArcheryTalk & Mathews Forums had about 50 posts each in the first 2 days after the teams were created. Frankly, I've seen more excitement in a fart on a log.

OK- now that I got that off my chest, how about these names:

Dead Deer Walking
Pass Thru Crew
Death From Above
Antler Assasins

Any comments on any of the five names I've suggested to date???
Come on guys- the season is upon us for some guys in certain states,
why did you sign up if you weren't going to be active?

Rob

Because I am on a four day business trip, working 12 hour days with no break and no lunch.

I have to work when the season is out so I can hunt when it comes in. I don't have the luxury of sitting on my duff looking at a computer screen all day. Somebody has to get up and drive the mule.

Season doesn't come in until October in VA. I actually have an invite to go shoot deer out of a duck impoundment (they are eating the corn to pieces) down in NC where the bow season opens Sept 5. So I might get to hunt early this year.

Frankly I don't care if we just call ourselves Team 18.... I'm not going to lose sleep over a name... the contest isn't about the name. But lets try not to act like a bunch of 18 year olds flipping out when a girl doesn't call us the day after a date.