HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Obama Wins By Acclamation!
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 08:46 PM
jeepkid
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Obama Wins By Acclamation!

ORIGINAL: RainmakerIII

ORIGINAL: jeepkid

ORIGINAL: RainmakerIII

Looks like the Dem party have finally came together. It is a pretty historic thing to happen in a convention. With alittle moreelectorial gain of new voters, I would say, a change for the better could be in America's future. A Electorial SURGE...thats the kind of SURGE that really works
So what! Why dont you answer our questions on the other threads!!?? Then, we might care what you say about your Messiah (Obama)...

"Our"questions, LOL. sounds like a majority statement. I will gladly answere any question you ask me. The fact is, the truth be known, the Dems are sounding more and more like the Fix that America needs in all catagories. I'm not sure that I could even imagine what 4 more years of the same would look like, if McSame actually stood a chance. I also don't think you could describe it.
Yep, OUR questions. You've been called out on multiple threads by several people to back up your statements. But, you've failed EVERY time! You will post something and then cut and run, just like a typical Democrat!