HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Lumenok problem/question???? Please help
Old 08-24-2008, 08:56 AM
Buckmaster519
Fork Horn

Default Lumenok problem/question???? Please help

I was doing some small game hunting the night before last at my buddys ranch. we drive around in a mule and spotlight stuff to shoot.I saw a cottontail so i hopped out while my buddy had the light on it and i let one fly i shot about an inch over the rabbit..dang[:@] but it was a good shot i think at 30 yards for my first ever shot at a real animal. but anyways my lumenok was lit until it reached the cactus residing behind the rabbot. luckily i walked rifght to it only using my cell phone as a light. I dont know if the impact pushed it out or what. do i need to have sitting a lil bit off the arrow when i nock it or does it need to ne pushed all the way in??? Please help it would be much appreciated. i dont want to shoot a buck at night and then try to find my arrow as a sign of a hit and not be able to find it. please tell me what i am doing wrong and what i can do to fix it. im pretty new to bowhunting and lumenoks lol. all comments are appreciated.

Thanks
Colten