HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Predator & Small Game Contest?
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2008, 07:49 AM
Jrbhunter
Fork Horn

Default RE: Predator & Small Game Contest?

I'd rather see Howler in charge of this thing. It seems like there were dozens of folks wanting to participate last year, several even wanted to organize the thing, but I don't recall any of them actually stepping up when it was time to get to work. I don't think any of them even submitted a dead coyote for scoring? Howler can do it right, he will do it right, and I'd rather not get involved in a contest ran any other way.

The rules are simple, the scoring is simple.Let's see who's interested in competing,have Howler throwtogether some teams and thenlet us start doing what we do best. The only thing I'd do differently than last year... is have ONE official thread that shows the teams in the original post (by Howler). In that thread, hunters would submit their pictures for scoring. In that thread- the original post (by Howler) would be edited on a regular basis to update the scores as they change. This way we go one place to see who's on who's team- and submit our photos- and check our scores. ALL IN ONE. That's my only suggestion... for what it's worth.