HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Look maw, no wheels (pics)
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 04:13 PM
BowHuntingFool
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Look maw, no wheels (pics)

Looks good! I'm by far from a person who should be giving any sort of advice but a couple things that I found with me is, like schulty said, short drawing! I run into problems when I do this! I practiced and practiced so I DO NOT do this anymore! Also check your nocks, are they tight on the arrow, like in to tight. If they are to tight this could cause a fishtail and your bow will be louder as well! Another thing could be your torquing your string to much, try and get your hand inline as much as possible!

As for your anchor point, I do the same, I use my index finger and have no problem with accuracy! Each person shoots different, try different things out and find what works best for you! What works for some doesn't work for others!

Also I noticed you shoot with a quiver on, if your tuning your bow with this on, always hunt/practice with it on and the correct amount of arrows in it!

I got a feeling your going to love the flight you get from the Snuffers! I draw 49# and went with 125gr and a 50gr insert so I have a thinner cutting diameter because I'm not superman like Schulty and pulling 73#'s!!!!!!!!!!

It sure is fun.....