HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Guardian Owner Opinions Wanted
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 06:27 PM
Greg / MO
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Guardian Owner Opinions Wanted

OK, first things first. Take a look at the sig line below this and weigh what I say accordingly... I'll also say that I feel I've got a pretty good reputation over the years of being a pretty straight shooter on here, regardless of which bow I'm talking about.

Now... I've owned three Guardians; all have been rock-solid. I get the opportunity to go through a LOT of bows, which sometimes has its good and bad points. The good points are self-explanatory; the bad maybe a bit harder to grasp.

Because we get in the habit of going through so many in our lineup, shooting, testing, offering feedback, making notations for future R&D input, etc., we can sometimes let go of bows and have a sense of regret about a particular model and wished we had it back.

That was the case for the Guardian for me. After shooting and selling my first two, I just knew I'd have to have one for me, for keeps. I've got three such bows, that ... barring some unbelievable leap in technology that propels us into a shootable, comfortable, forgiving 400 fps + dream bow... I'll be keeping for a LONG time. Those bows are the Constitution (for target and 3d), the Allegiance (almost the perfect bow for me personally) and the Guardian (nothing shoots quieter and with less hand shock than this baby).