HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Guardian Owner Opinions Wanted
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 10:57 AM
wapitibull375
Spike

Default RE: Guardian Owner Opinions Wanted

I've got an '07 Guardian and Commander, both with over 5000 shots. I have a coupe of bale conters off of John Deere balers on a post by where I usually stand to take practice shots with the bows. After each session of shots, I click the bow counter for that particular bow the number of shots that I just had shot and the counter keeps the total of shots for me. I like to change strings and cables after about 1500 shots, probably not needed, but that's just me. Anyway, I always go over each bow that I buy from top to bottom, no matter the brand, and every week or so. I shot almost every day, all year. I locktite the bolts and screws to begin with, make sure all
are nice and snug, and have never had an issue with either of these bows. I have several bows, but enjoy these two the most. I'm sure that if you decide on the Guardian you won't be dissappointed at all. I would like to say also, that anytime I've contacted Bowtech with questions, that they have never taken more than a day to respond.