HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Crossbows introduced for regular archery season in PA
Old 07-30-2008, 06:24 AM
Buck Hunter 1
Nontypical Buck

Default Xbow fun

BTB I hope you have been following this thread sometimes. Seems sportsmen and women aren't as impacted by the crossbow and it's usage as your original thread alludes. By the way, I just bought my wife a crossbow and my daughter 10 and i are looking for a suitable one for her. Seems they don't have the armstrngth you have so Xbow is a great opportunity to get us all in the woods together, of course that goes against your grain as Xbows offer to many opportunities for people to go in the woods and crowd "the real hunters". Again, I will huint on Sunday's and w/a Xbow in PA in a very short while. I have just created a $$ income producing opportunity for PAPGC that they will NOT turn down. I am sorry to be so sarcastic, but the bow community has just turned me off w/ these entitlment statements about prowess and practice and special seasons, and whining about people in the woods who don't belong, etc.......... I went through it when I small gamed w/ my bird dog and now because I lean more towards shooting my Xbow than my compound, you guys are banging me again. As I aged in this sport I learned in PA (at least) that it is all about the $$, not the sport. Old saying used in the law enforcement "Follow the money". Good Hunting!