HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Who needs a Gig,, froggin with a bow! (pics)
Old 07-28-2008, 08:04 PM
bloodcrick
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Who needs a Gig,, froggin with a bow! (pics)

I got seniority [8D]Dont laugh at the first shot. i got caught up in the moment concentraitingmore on my form and not paying attention to how far they had gotten from me. I chocked Yes we could have fun with it
ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer
bigtim6656The place we were at was only about 1/2 acre big and we only covered one side. we were in frogs everywhere. Alot were small so we let them have a pass

ORIGINAL: bloodcrick

LMAO!! That poor woman is thinking she had a baby stolen years ago. I got to ask, how old are you?? I turned 43 this month.
ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

LMAO LT.

Dan, I copied and emailed that picture of you at full draw to my mother. I told her I sent it and told her to call me when she got it. I didn't say who it was. She called me and asked me what I was doing in that photo....I almost couldn't convince her it wasn't me....MY MOTHER! I feel sorry for you.
LOL Dan, I'll be 42 in Nov....we're safe.

My wife and I watched the HB episode with you in it, it's the profile more than anything. We could be brothers tho, you being the older one. I bet we could have some fun with it. [8D]