HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Who needs a Gig,, froggin with a bow! (pics)
Old 07-28-2008, 09:33 AM
bloodcrick
Giant Nontypical

Default Who needs a Gig,, froggin with a bow! (pics)

Well Me my son and his best bud had a great weekend. The boys wore me out We were shooting around in the yard and they were wanting to go frog giggin and it was mentioned that we ought to try it with stick and string
The plan was laid and we were off after dark settled in. Much to my suprise it was WAY funner than i thought it would be. We got in to the Frogs big time but only shot about everyone fifth one because some were just to small.
We ended up with 18 taking 6 apiece before our batteries faded and we had to quit []Lesson learned, take junk arrows for this. Luckily i had taken some old terminators and not my victorys We were in old strip mine area and there were hidden rocks under some of the mud. [:@]This was Saturday night. Sunday found us at a local 3-d shoot. We got a late start on that one and as we checked out, we looked at the books and noticed i was hanging in third with only a few shooters left in the field, I turned in a 290. My son was hanging third and his buddy was hanging in second. We left happy but drained from the heat. Great weekend with the boys.

Dalton getting to let one have it

His bud Jamond letting one fly

Me the sweaty one But i had to pack the frogs [8D]