HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Narrowed it down, but still can't decide...
Old 07-10-2008, 11:25 PM
OregonOutdoorDude
Fork Horn

Default RE: Narrowed it down, but still can't decide...

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

Guys, I need to make a decision...

I've narrowed my choices down to;

Diamond Black Ice
Diamond Marquis
Bowtech General

I've shot them all probably 150+ times and I honestly can't make up my mind. I feel like I could pick any one of the three and I would be more than happy. I enjoy shooting them all and can't say I prefer one over the other.

The check for my Hoyt came today so its being shipped out tomorrow. I have a 3D shoot to go to for the store on the 27th. I have 16 days to not only order my bow, but get it tuned and sighted in. I'm cutting it close.

Out of the three, which would you choose and why? What about one particular model draws you to it over the others? (I'll be shooting at 70#)As I mentioned, I've shot them all and enjoy each of them. I haven't been this stumped since my last Algebra class. [&:]
Personally I just bought the Martin Firecat and oh my God it is faster Cameron Hanes on a tredmil!!!!
Actually I'm on martin shop shooter and love the Firecat, but the best bow i've shot all year is the new limbsaver!!!